In previous years, I have availed myself of the Hopkins fitness classes, particularly kickboxing with a little bit of yoga. Eventually, my favorite instructor left, and it became burdensome to plan it into my day. As a way to build fitness and peace into my daily routine, I am going to start going to the lunchtime yoga classes offered each Tuesday and Thursday. Armed with my yoga mat, I am ready to get my relaxation on!
Dinner last night was a bit of a challenge. I made truly delicious salmon pesto pasta with bell peppers, onions, and zucchini. I accidentally spilled half the pasta into the sink when I was draining it, so the dish was remarkably low on pasta compared to the vegetables and protein. I had one large bowlful - still less than you would get at a restaurant - and ate slowly and deliberately. But oh man, I should have packed up those leftovers right away. I gave in and had a second scoop of pasta. Sooooo good. New action plan: Pack up leftovers and then eat dinner. Food isn't as good when it's already in tupperware in the fridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment